WARP Radio BoardHardware version 1.4
This daughtercard is compatible only with WARP FPGA Boards v1 and v2 and requires a WARP Clock Board for proper operation.
The Radio Board is a daughtercard which provides a single RF transceiver with a digital baseband interface. Multiple Radio Boards can be used to build MIMO systems.
- Digital I/Q interface to host FPGA board
- Dual 65MS/sec 14-bit ADC for Rx I/Q (AD9248)
- Dual 125MS/sec 16-bit DAC for Tx I/Q (AD9777)
- 20MS/sec 10-bit ADC for RSSI (AD9200)
- 2.4 & 5GHz RF transceiver (MAX2829)
- 18dBm power amplifier
- DPDT RF antenna switch & dual antenna ports
- 1kb EEPROM (DS2431P)