The WARP v3 hardware platform has reached end of life and is no longer available. The original product page is archived below.
Please contact us with any questions.
FMC-BB-4DA: Quad-DAC FMC Module
The FMC-BB-4DA is an FMC module with four digital-to-analog (DAC) channels. The module is built around two AD9116 12-bit dual-DACs. This module is designed to enable real-time observation and debugging of PHY signals on WARP v3 kits.
- 4 digital-to-analog (DAC) channels (12 bits, 125MSps max)
- Independent clocking per DAC pair (one clock per AD9116 IC)
- Parallel digital interfaces for easy design integration
- 1 Vp-p analog outputs (digital [0,1] maps to [0,1]v)
- MCX jacks for analog connections
- IIC EEPROM (per FMC standard)
- Compatible with FMC LPC and HPC carriers